Thursday 29 March 2018

Cards From Leftovers - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies,

It's Karyn here, 
and today I have some more cards to share with you made with papers from the Bella Bllvd Illustrated Faith Bright and Brave collection and Heidi Swapp Embellishments - all available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.


I started with a sheet of white cardstock and cut 2 card bases to give a final card size of 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". Then I added a mat of Typed paper to the front of each card.

Next I used some feather dies to cut a heap of feather shapes from offcuts from various papers in the Illustrated Faith Bold and Bright collection kit. I used my Big Shot to do this but you could use a Cameo if you have one or you could cut them out by hand. I then layered these feathers over a Heidi Swapp Dreamy glitter paper frame. Lastly I created some rolled paper flowers from more paper offcuts and added these to the cards in addition to a Heidi Swapp bow embellishment.



Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx


1 comment: