Monday 5 March 2018

Unforgettable - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here, 
and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made with papers from the Bella Blvd Illustrated Faith Bright and Brave collection and Heidi Swapp Embellishments - all available in the Scrapping Clearly Store. I love how bright and vibrant these papers are and love love love the designs!


I started with a sheet of Jesus is my Jam paper (music notes) and I used a 'painting with plastic' technique to apply watercolours across the page. I chose yellow, orange and pink colours to go with the sunrise in my photo. 


Then I selected a heap of flower shapes and a title from the Heidi Swapp September skies color magic die cut pkt and painted them the same colours as my background. This is a great way to use lots of the die cuts in a pack - often I seem to try and save them lol. 


Next, I added some puffy stickers .


Finally, I added some Tim Holtz word stickers These stickers are my absolute fave!! 


Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx



2 comments:

  1. so pretty! I love the watercolour effect on the sheet music paper, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Karyn 💛

    ReplyDelete