Sunday 11 March 2018

Memory File Hawthorne Style

Happy Sunday too all our SC readers so glad you have joined in today as I am sharing with you a Memory File I have created using Heidi Swapp's new Hawthorne range and of course bits and pieces from her previous ranges....

Memory keeping is anything you do to document your current or past memories for you or someone else to reflect and enjoy throughout the years. Creating with the Memory file system is quite basic but a little more complex than creating a layout, or getting messing with paint but a fabulous way to document and display lots of photos! 

The Memory file I am sharing today is not on a particular event but a great way for me to create with some random photos I might have already created on a layout......   Its interactive, allowing lots of room for photos and of course that all important journalling....

The new HAWTHORNE range is just gorgeous because Heidi's ranges are so versatile and all easily blend with each other I have all also used Magnolia Jane, bits from all Heidi's Memory Keeping range and Color Magic.


I have used the Magnolia Jane range for the Front Cover of my Memory File this range blends really well with the new Hawthorne range, I have also used two files random files that I had collected, I trimmed the File Folders down to 8" x 8" I decided on this size as I had some black and white photographs that I needed to create with.



I created inside pages and photo stacks to create pages to adhere all my photo's. Using the Hawthorne Range ephemera Color Magic frames and cards Magnolia Jane envelopes and various Heidi Swapp embellishments I have create an gorgeous interactive Memory File that holds which holds over 
30 photographs......

One of my favourite steps is too decorated the Front cover which I have used a banner, Insta frame, ephemera and bits of bling and ribbon to embellish.


The inside pages are all interactive and loaded with photo's and journalling a great mini album...... here a jut some of the inside pages!!!


I love using the Interactive PHOTO STACKS....


A Mini File is a great way too add an extra page.



Colour Magic Frame used as an interactive piece to help turn pages.

I hope I inspired you too try creating with Memory Files I promise they can be addictive ......

PRODUCTS USED:










No comments:

Post a Comment