Friday 3 September 2021

Living Our Best Life by Belinda Spencer

 Hello Scrapping Clearly peeps!!


It's Belinda here with you today to share my layout inspired by the September Mood Board and featuring some awesome products from the Scrapping Clearly store.


Here's a peek at the stunning mood board:


'Living Our Best Life'


I began this layout by spritzing some Black Velvet Heidi Swapp Colour Shine onto a sheet of Vicki Boutin Mixed Media Cardstock. I flicked some of the colour over the page too.


Next I added some stencilling using an Art By Marlene stencil with Colour Blast Heavy Black Gesso. I added some stamping too using a stamp from the Inkadinkadoo Branches Rubber Stamp Set and Jet Black Ranger Archival Ink


I created a paper stack using offcuts from various paper ranges including Studio Calico Seven Paper Goldie collection, Teresa Collins Urban Market 6x6 Designer Pad. I cut the title from a sheet of patterned paper from the Heidi Swapp Art Walk 12x12 Paper Pad.


I added a Heidi Swapp wood veneer word that I coloured using a white Posca Pen, a fleur de lis chipboard shape from the Teresa Collins Urban Market range and a cute hand chipboard shape from a Vicki Boutin Storyteller Thickers sheet.


I added some more stamping using the Vicki Boutin Colour Study stamp set, some fussy cut transparency butterflies by Scrap FX and washi tape from the Colour Study collection. There is also a sticker quote from the Studio Light Jenine's Mindful Art Time To Relax Sticker Book.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today. I hope you are feeling inspired to give the mood board a go this month.

Cheers
Belinda



No comments:

Post a Comment