Sunday 19 September 2021

Take Chances with Emma

Hi there, Emma here with you all today.
Today is a share which is inspired by this months moodboard. I love a monochrome theme.
Today's creation was created in my Dylusions square Art Journal.



Here is the glorious mood board for September.....


I love all the pattern and texture featured. I saw the flowers in the tile of the image and also the patterns and string line effect, these are what inspired me the most.



These flowers are a fussy cut out from an awesome stamp I have. And these were to be the main attraction to my page.



The background started with a coat of white Gesso. Then a mix of assorted stamps including the awesome Aall & Create take flight collection. I layered all my stamps over the top of each other to create a dimensional feel.



I wanted more texture so I added some Finnabair Jewel Texture paste in sparling onyx through a Tim Holtz mini stencil.




Once all my stamping and texture was dry I grabbed a fine line pen and scribbled in areas of my page to replicate the lines in the moodboard. I must admit that I was a little apprehensive at first and then I just went with it and loved how it tied in with some of the stamps that have a similar effect.




To bring it all together I added a few Small Talk stickers to tell the story of my creating.

Hope you are having lots of fun creating with the moodboard and I look forward to all your creations.

See you all again soon.
Em xx






 





No comments:

Post a Comment