Saturday 6 April 2019

Totally Awesome


Welcome back to the blog and the new April moodboard… isn’t she a stunner….


I found that the Avery Elle Celery & Ken Oliver ColourBurst Turquoise watercolours work so well together. The richness of colour from that turquoise is amazing and the celery was used as an undertone. I dropped a few drops of the celery colour first and spritzed it with water then dropped my white cardstock on top. I dried this with my heat tool before I added a little of the Turquoise powder to my mat and spritzed it and followed the same process. I chose the Floral Eclipse TCW stencil for this layout to help give more depth.

 

Liquitexmodelling paste was used with a spatula to push through the stencil.
 I placed it in three zones on my page .


I used a large range of different embellishments for this layout. On this page I loved the Heidi Swapp frames and the Cocoa Vanilla BoysRule stickers. I also used a few acetate pieces from the Heidi Swapp Minc ephemera pack. To complement all this goodness, I had some fabulous Pink Freshtiny words to create the title. I teamed the Cocoa Vanilla sticker ‘totally’ and the Heidi Swapp timber word ‘awesome’ to help create another title and set the mood for the page. 
I have also added a teal diecut from my stash.



For some extra touches I added some Heidi Swapp ric rac  and a Ken Oliver light bulb embellishment on top of some black cotton. Also a Ken Oliver key was added on top of the Pink Fresh word ‘Captured’ which comes from the Live More range.





Finally I added a stitched border around the layout to help tie it all together.


I hope you have a great weekend full of creative fun .
Don't forget to have a crack at the new Moodboard for April and load your project into the April folder in the Facebook Share & Inspire group. 


tracey
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment