Wednesday 17 April 2019

'Eat, sleep, be rad, ..repeat'

Hi everyone! It's Amy here, with another share for April. I have here a simple and flat page for those scrappers out there that love creating with flat pages - this will be the project for you.

I have captured this photo of a very tired Samuel with our little puppy "Luigi" on his back.


For this page, I have used various patterned papers from the store. With patterned papers, I like to mix my ranges up from time to time. I have used: Simple Stories 'Carpe Diem' range; and Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'Boys Rule'


Apart from applying the patterned papers on to the cardstock, I trimmed down the strips of words to produce the title - this is from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'Boys Rule' 'Boy Stuff' sheet. I hand-punched a star and circle with this double-sided paper. 


Behind the photo, if you look closely here, you will see that I have used Simple Stories and Cocoa Vanilla Studio. The black tag is from my stash and then I added the perfectly cheeky Charms Creations Emojii.


Finally, I stamped my page with bubble wrap using Stazon Ink in 'Jet Black' randomly over the page and then splattered the page with ColourBlast Colour Spray in 'Roadbase'. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Ciao, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment