Saturday 20 April 2019

WOOHOO.... EASTER CYBER CROP TIME

So I may be a little ahead of myself but you all know that it is time for celebrating and we have an amazing Easter Cyber Crop for you this Easter. "Officially" challenges won't be loaded till a little later today... I am a little EGGCITED about it all so have snuck in to HATCH out a few little hints before it goes live on the Facebook page

If you have grabbed your coffee/ hot chocolate/ orange juice and found yourself here,  you are going to get a heads up on the last challenge... I just can't keep all this EGGCITEMENT to myself... you do have a week to do all these challenges - no stress.... it's the kind of Crops I love... and all the challenges are amazing - they  are EGGSQUISITE ... so hop on into it ... get onboard - you are not sneaking off down a rabbit hole here... it is going to be EGGSTRA-AMAZING this weekend... I can feel you all just HOPPING right into it and having yourselves the best messy creative time.

So here it is ... Challenge 6 - SOFT & WHIMSY... my title is "so very thankful for you"


After choosing my pic of my cute little son - who is now over 6" tall ,  a little muslin & some project life cards - it was time to put this all together. I firstly distributed droplets of blue over a piece of white cardstock - Tattered Angels chalkboard - peacock, Heidi Swapp - ocean, Dylusions - campso teal & Lindys stamp gang - ocean breeze blue - sorry for no before pics of the splatter - it was an in the moment of letting the flow grab me before I realized I did not take a pic.



I love to use Project Life cards for layering ... sometimes it is a necessity for me to use them as I have so many. I did buy them with all good intentions to start Project Life - but it still has not happened... so next best thing is that they get used in my everyday scrapping and creating.This lot is from the Dreamy addition. I have also decided to use two lots of white cardstock and kraft as a base to create this layout.



 I then stamped some images from my Viva Las Vegas stamp collection - these were stamped in Ranger Archival Ink Coffee on tissue paper and then torn and glued to the layout after the placement of the photo & project life cards were determined.

 

now it is time to fiddle and shuffle all the embellishments - I added some cotton lace & tags 

 

then I added a Heidi Swapp timber word "memory" to the mounted photo... the photo was mounted on white and then kraft cardstock.


as well as some old Making Memories file tabs(thats the blue star) & a couple of key hole metal embellishments ... 


 Within the layers I added some Heidi Swapp ribbon & Teresa Collins epoxy dots and hearts



to finish off I added a little more VLV stamping ... the cow is super cute... plus a metal clock and a quote from the Cocoa Vanilla 'more than words' range stickers.

Now don't forget to get over to the Facebook Page & checkout the Cyber Crop this weekend... it is gonna be huge ... and I have now given you a sneak peak at the very last challenge so you have a head start on your creating this week... enjoy ... have a fabulous Easter celebration with your family & get very very messy in your Art space - 
I look forward to seeing your creations uploaded over the coming week. 
 you have to just love a good Cyber Crop EGGSPECIALLY one as EGGCITING as this... 

tracey 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment