Tuesday 2 April 2019

Sillyness - with Emma

Hi all,
Today I share a bit of a fun and I guess a bit of a silly page.


How funny is this image hey?
I found it on Pinterest and immediately I knew I had to use it.
It allowed a bit of freeness.

My background started simply with white cardstock and Distress Oxide smooshed around. For this background colour I chose Victorian Velvet.


Then I stamped rather randomly some Cling stamps by Finnabair from the 'old town' set.
These stamps went well with the Heidi Swapp Colour magic notes that I opted for behind my image. These are cool to play with as they allow for colour to be applied but you get that contrast from the pattern from the resist. I used a mix of Oxides as well as Dylusions inks.


In amongst the layers I added a few cut pieces from Heidi Swapp die cut sheets. This particular one is all flowers and it allows you to cut down to size you wish to play with. I chose to coat them in another Distress Oxide this time in Faded Jeans. 


The title is a Heidi Swapp  acetate word, these are awesome to use as they give you a title but don't become the main focus because of the clear acetate.



This little page is now all complete.

Thanks for visiting today and I look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Em xx


No comments:

Post a Comment