Thursday 4 April 2019

Moodboard Art Journalling - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have an art journal page to share with you made using lots of goodies available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.
 

I'm also playing along with the April Moodboard Challenge. We would love for you to join the challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly voucher - you have until April 30 and you enter by uploading your photo to the album in the facebook group here.


 

For the LHS page (cotton rag watercolour paper) I've started by applying some Dina Wakley paints to the page using a palette knife. I've first used green colours to tie in with the Moodboard but then added white to tone it down.

Then I added some stencilling using texture paste (black and platinum) and background stamping. 
 


Here is my finished LHS page. I stamped some Dina Wakley Good Idea stamps onto watercolour paper using black Archival ink then painted them with Prima Watercolor Confections. I painted the flowers purple to add a pop to the page. These flowers were fussy cut and added to the page.  
 

Here are some close-ups of my finished page. I also added Tim Holtz small talk stickers and I drew around the edge of the page with a Fude Ball pen.
 


Here is my finished RHS page (a calico page).
 

I've started by applying some Dina Wakley paints to the page using a palette knife. I didnt cover the entire page as I wanted to feature the calico fabric.
 
Then I added some stencilling using texture paste (black and platinum) and background stamping.
 
I added some stamped, painted and fussycut Dina Wakley Good Idea stamps to the page. As well as Tim Holtz small talk stickers. 
 


Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx


1 comment: