Tuesday 5 February 2019

Mr Fantastic - with Emma.

Hello SC friends.
Emma here with you today to share a masculine and fun layout.
I found this image on Pinterest and loved the cheekiness of it straight away, and just knew how I was going to use it.


I started by using a plain white cardstock and then opted to use a sheet of Ella & Viv graffiti  (I chose The Blues) and cut it into tags, using a variety of the colours on the sheet to poke through.

Before I started building my page I grabbed Jo Sonja texture paste in black and a Tim Holtz stencil -Ruled- and created my background texture.
I love how thick this paste is.


I then wanted just a little colour flicked around my page so I used 2 colours, 1 Lindy's Moon shadow in Buccaneer Bay Blue and the other a watered down Art Anthology in Baby blue Eyes.
Being careful to only flick a little.


I painted then chipboard with Art Alchemy Acrylic in Light Patina and then rubbed Metallique Wax over the top once dry. Love this slight grunge feel it gave to the chippy.

Then I started the layering with the tags I had created some thread and chippy. Foam tapping as I went.


Because of the cheekiness of the photo I chose a couple of quotes from the Small Talk range by Tim Holtz. Very useful and playful stickers. 


Lastly my title is from Cocoa Vanilla Boys Rule die cut pack.

And that's it for me today.
Thanks for visiting me today and I'll be back next week to share some moodboard inspo.

Till then, Em xx



No comments:

Post a Comment