Saturday 9 February 2019

Oh so Girly

Welcome to the weekend - I hope you have been inspired and your creativity is still flowing on from the recent Cyber Crop. The February Moodboard is so beautiful and oh so girly... also perfect for Valentines day or just all those beautiful layouts that you want to give a warm look to. 


I decided that I was going to use the Heidi Swapp September Skies papers for this layout - they are always divine and fit the theme perfectly. At the same time I picked out some muslin, doilies and cotton lace edging, absolutely fabulous textures displayed in the moodboard. 


I then added texture by using a stencil on the background and Liquitex Modelling paste. I stitched around the outer edges of both pages using a straight and zig zag stitch.


I layered some paper & embellishments on the page to help bring up the dimension and height before adding the photo. 





I just kept paper shuffling until i was happy with the placement - at this stage I added some stamping using Ranger Archival Ink and the Inkadinkadoo  stamps. After gluing all the elements down I coloured the wood word with a white paint pen. 


I hope you have enjoyed my take on February's challenge. Don't forget to get messy this weekend 

cheers
Tracey
 Inkadinkadoo  stamps. 


1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous layout Tracey awesome inspiration for February’s Moodboard xxx

    ReplyDelete