Thursday 28 February 2019

Cool Kid - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of goodies from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule collection - available from the Scrapping Clearly Store

I created this page during the Australia Day cybercrop. The photo is of a beach holiday at Semaphore.


I started with a sheet of Messed Up from the CVS Boys Rule paper collection as my base then added to the background using Prima oil pastels (using a painting with plastic technique) and I also used the oil pastels to colour modelling paste which I applied through a stencil across the page in places. 


I matted my photo on a white doilie and some papers from the CVS Boys rule paper pad then added some stickers, ephemera and paper flowers to embellish. 

 
 

I created a title using words from the ephemera pkt. 


Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx


1 comment:

  1. Love the background you have done, these are my colours, i love it, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete