Friday 9 June 2017

Create Boldly , it will make you happy.

Howdy folks , Lisa Here with my Friday Scrapping Clearly mixed media update .
I've been creatively inspired,by the amazing Rae Missingman and with the help of my new 
Vicki Boutin Junk Journal ,its made the flow even more fun and accessible for the charged artist on a mission .Today I am sharing some of the pages from my VB-Junk Journal.
Hope you enjoy the bold vibrancy and life that simple layers, shapes ,
 colour and marks can make to any journal page .
In combination with the VB-JJ -I used a selection of Dina Wakley Media Acrylic Paints for their vibrancy and wonderful application to the page surfaces.
a few serviette and tissue paper scraps
music sheet paper
and enthusiasm








 Thanks so much for dropping by the Scrapping Clearly blog , I am off to create with some of the Scrapping Clearly Design Team crew up in the beautiful Hunter Valley, despite the rain and cool weather , it should be a super creative weekend .
See you next week .
 Lisa x


2 comments: