Wednesday 28 September 2016

Cyber Cropping with Scrapping Clearly

Hiya Arty peeps,
Last weekend Scrapping Clearly held a cyber crop with oodles of challenges and spot prizes. The projects are still rolling in since the due date isn't until midnight Friday, that gives you some time if you want to join us. All the details are on our FB page here. So with that in mind I thought I'd share a couple of the pages I have created from the challenges.

Challenge 1 - Colour challenge (load here)
 Use teal, silver/grey, black and white only
On marshmallow cardstock I mixed Lindy's Stamp Gang powder with some whipped spackle and put it through this stencil. I love whipped spackle because it's lighter and dries much faster than regular texture paste with a similar result. I picked a bold black & white print paper from a 6 x 6 pad to mat my photo and added some strips of Hambly to frame it. American Crafts 'Thickers' words, Dymo, some staples and old deco tape, plus some doodads and journalling to finish it off.

Challenge 2 - a recipe. (load here)
You have to use watercolour, handstitching, flowers, a favourite quote, and 2 photos.
 I used these watercolours for my background, again on marshmallow cardstock. I hand stitched some crosses across my striped paper, and cut flowers using my Silhouette. A quote using Dymo and 2 pics with some added bling and American Crafts 'Thickers' words.

I still have half a dozen or so challenges to choose from, yay!
Also there are our usual sketch and mood board challenges for September if you haven't already played with those.

Come check out our Facebook page and see what everyone is up to, there are loads of new projects to give you inspiration.

Thanks for coming by
'til next time




No comments:

Post a Comment