Tuesday 20 September 2016

'SHINE & SMILE'! My take on the moodboard, by Tania

Hi lovely peeps, hope you had a great weekend and having a lovely Tuesday! Today I'm sharing a layout with you, I created using our September Moodboard as inspiration! Here's a little reminder of the board!!! (Still plenty of time to play along!!)



This is such a dreamy moodboard, I really love it!! Here's my layout, using mostly Crate paper, Open Book, and a little Shimelle, Starshine!!!



I love the Moments Collected paper, it is so soft and feminine, & perfect for my background. I just added a litte watercolour, using Distress ink on my craft sheet with a spray of water, and smooshed it on with a piece of transparency. I then flicked a few drops from a Heidi Swapp Colorshine bottle, around the watercoloured area!

I was trying to tell a story about my daughter's personality with photos and journaling. She is always goofing around, dancing or singing, full of personality. She has this very strong, feisty side, and at times it can be a little challenging, but I wouldn't want her to change for the world!!!




I love the Heidi Swapp, gold acetate words, just perfect for my title! And more Heidi Swapp, in the way of the cute, long, wood veneer arrow, and a die cut sticker. I used a few die cuts from a Dear Lizzy pack in my stash, there's a cute Prima bloom on there, with some smaller blooms from my stash! The sequins are in the shop, from Studio Calico!


There's also a few wood veneer hearts, from Studio Calico!! 

Thanks so much for Being here today, I hope you get a chance to play along with our Sketch or moodboard, or both if you have time!!!!




1 comment: