Sunday 18 September 2016

You are incredibly Awesome by Lauren Hender

Hi Everyone!!

My turn on the blog today to share a fun layout I have created using lots of fab Scrapping Clearly products..


Heidi Swapp September Skies is the range I have used to build this layout. I love the colours of this range because they are so versatile. Boy, Girl, love, fun.. any theme really works.


To build this layout I cut a square approximately 10x10 inches to insert into the main diagonal base paper. I then added some gesso over the area I knew my title would sit. This made sure that my title would pop off the page.


I then layered up my photos  using different off cuts from the September Skies range and some tags. I then adhered them into place.


The final steps were to add a few embellishments and the most important, journaling.
This was a quick and fun layout that I and my cheeky son love.

Grab this September Skies range HERE and the Heidi Swapp Black Alphas HERE

Lauren xo




No comments:

Post a Comment