Thursday 8 September 2016

Our Adventure - by Lauren Hender

Hi Everyone and welcome to Spring!! I love this time of the year so much. The days get a little longer and the weather warms up. We are already firing up the BBQ and enjoying some meals outside. 

Today I'm sharing a layout using some beautiful products from Heidi Swapp, Pink Paislee, Crate Paper and Studio Calico. 


I began by building my background. This involved using some watercolor paints, texture paste and a stencil. I then layers up different sized paper underneath my photograph to emphasise it as a feature. 



I then added some layers of patterned paper onto the base page and adhered my layered up photo to the page. 



It was then time to add the embellishments. Beautiful wood veneer, puffy stickers and some thickers. At this point I thought 'this is coming together nicely' lol.



To finish off I added some journaling. This is important not only to document the details of the moment but to see your handwriting which is important for others to see and yourself. 



Hope my layout has inspired you to get creative. Here are the direct links to some of the products I have used in the Scrapping Clearly store. 


Lauren xo

No comments:

Post a Comment