Thursday 22 February 2024

'Dream Chaser' by Emma Zappone with VIDEO

Welcome to my Thursday share.
I have an 8x10" canvas with VIDEO for you today.
It is based on this months Palette Play 'Natures Bounty'



I'm not going to lie, this Palette excited me, as I love browns and greens. The earthy feel this has is sensational.



You can check out my YouTube Video here to see it all play out.....



I had fun mixing and matching some of the Lucky Findings papers for this project.
And I love the effect the transparency from the 'Earthly Riches' collection has for the background.



I love how it looks like a large stamped area.
I also added papers from the 'Velveteen Elk' collection, they matched the Earthly Riches range just beautifully. There is also a layer of a 'Ciao Bella' rice paper to compliment all the layers.



I loved adding all the textural elements also. Like the resin wings and gear elements. 
They added a little edge to the project. 





The ticket elements are a variety of pieces from all different Tim Holtz Ideaology tags, tickets and ephemera. I just rummage through and choose pieces that compliment the colour scheme.



And my project wouldn't be mine if it didn't have some 49&Market on it. Leaves & Butterflies are always a must.



Grab a cuppa and enjoy the process video too.

I hope this project inspires you to create something unique.

Until next time, Em xx










 

No comments:

Post a Comment