Saturday 17 February 2024

Urban Exploration - ATC

 welcome to Saturday.

I'm on the road today when doing my blog post and I've forgotten my supply list. 

So, I'm going to have to wing it.

We are up to week 7 in the ATC prompts. This week's prompt:

Urban Exploration - capture the essence of a cityscape or street scene. 

For those who know me know that I love Banksy's Art. (just in case you don't know Banksy here are some examples)


and here is what I have created: 
I used one of the lucky findings tissue as the background and distressed it with black paint, crackle paste and some stitching. 
I then stamped the Banksy inspired image onto a teabag and stitched the edges and then added it to my background. 

I then found the saying again by Banksy and stamped onto an old greyish envelope that I had been gifted. Ripped the quote up and added it to the piece. 
and then the final product. 
Achieve Greatness.
I'll add the product list to the Facebook image as soon as i have all the details. 

finally, the updated ATC Album/book



until next week. 
Live with respect



Leanne x 





1 comment:

  1. Love Banksy! Went to the Banksy Exhibition in Sydney recently ❤️ Love your ATC.

    ReplyDelete