Friday 2 February 2024

Yikes! - by Amy Churchward


Hello Everyone! I hope it is not too hot in your part of the country. Be careful as the snakes are out and about sunbaking! ...as they do love the Aussie Sun! 

This share is part of the February Palette 'Nature's Bounty' Play Challenge. 


Read on to look at the close-ups and links to products used to put this outdoorsy page together.

Products used:

I used background papers from the CLEARANCE section

I used these papers

  • 12 x 12 Boys Fort Collection from the Pinkfresh Studio Collection (for the main background) and the
  • 12 X 12 Punch Card Double Sided Paper from the Pink Paislee Memorandum Collection 

Stamping was done with the 

I have used the following inks on this page:

And I add splatters to my page with the Dina Wakley Sprays in Gilt.

As well as white and gold splatters with the awesome acrylic paints set!

I then finished the page colouring in some of the white triangles with colour pencils from my stash to tie in with the colour palette and added other embellishments including a Charms Creations Circle.


Thanks for dropping by today and happy creating! 



No comments:

Post a Comment