Thursday 13 October 2022

'Adventure is Worthwhile' by Emma Zappone

Hello there.
Em with you today, and today's share is an Art Journal page which was created with all Tim Holtz products. It was fun to create with layered stamps and rub on transfers.
And the great thing is you can see it all in my YouTube video.



I used some older stamps I have in my stash that are a ticket style to style my background and then a cling stamp which features a flower to add another layer.

Check out the video here....



I then used a few Remnant Rubs amongst the stamped layers. This was cool as it added another shade of black into the background mix.



The image is from a set of Idea-ology Snapshot cards that I fussy cut and then layered with ephemera from Idea-ology pack 102.  This pack is full of tickets and envelopes and more. 



For the colour in the background, I chose to use Distress Crayons on an acetate sheet to add just subtle colour. the colours also were chosen to compliment the ephemera pieces.



The quotes are from  a small talk pad and are such easy ways to add quotes and phrases to any page.



Finally once everything was stuck down, I added a splash of Black Liquitex ink.

A simple yet effective page. Check out the video to see each layer come together.



Thanks for joining me today, and I hope I have inspired you to create with some older products in your stash along with some new ones.
See you all again soon.
Em xx










No comments:

Post a Comment