Thursday 6 October 2022

'Fairy Tales' with Emma Zappone plus Video

Happy Thursday friends!
Emma with you again today with a new Art Journal page featuring another Lucky Findings Foundations pack, this time I played with 'Earthly Riches'.
And there is a YouTube video for this page too 🤗😜



This pack is so moody and lovely all at once. I was drawn to the numbers in this pack and I knew I wanted to play with some of my number stencils which included the Finnabair 'Book of Numbers' stencil. I used black Gesso through the stencil work after I had applied 2 torn panels from 2 of the papers in the Foundations pack.



These packs lend them selves to so many different designs, so super versatile, but I did enjoy going down the grungy path with this one. And I loved incorporating the stamps from the washi sheet into my collage panel. You will see more of how I used them in the video.




The gorgeous wings were made by using the Aall & Create stamp set 'Take Flight', and I had fun inking them up with liquid acrylic.


It just wouldn't be me if I didn't use some rub-ons! So I used some 49 and Market rubs as well as some Stamperia ones I had in my stash, which I used as embellishments on my photo image.



I scribbled, I stamped, I played with ink and paint! I had fun!

I hope this page inspires and encourages you to have a play again soon too.

Check out my video here for all the steps and create process....



Till next time, Stay Crafty.

Em xx







 

No comments:

Post a Comment