Saturday 22 October 2022

Backyard Fun created by Tracey Thorne

Hello crafters

I have been having so much fun creating with the new Lucky Findings Foundations packs that I keep forgetting to stop and take process photos of how my layouts have come together but alas a new release has passed my desk again and this time I was pretty excited with what my head conjured up for this one ... I hope you like it.

The new Lucky findings art foundation - Zesty Garden release.

I have a few pre prepped 12x12 pages that are starting to pile up, so I have used one of those for this layout. This 12x12 base was created on white cardstock and to that I have painted on some blue paint and then used a spotty stencil and a wet wipe to rub a little of the paint away whilst picking up paint and wiping it into the white space. I have then used a black pen to circle a few of the dots on the page. I have created a frame on the page using a pencil and then stitched over this with black cotton using a sewing machine. A little extra background stamping was added using a Kaisercraft stamp. I added muslin across the page and adhered the photo in place with tape and a few staples to the side.

I created the title Backyard using the silhouette cameo cutting machine and white cardstock. I have then cut the inside to the hollow words using Luckyfindings foundations – Zesty Garden design paper. I’ve then glued these together using tombow glue and added this to the bottom of the photo. The word fun was also cut using the silhouette,  painted black and added to the bottom of the word backyard using glue.

 

I found a few timber embellishments that fit the theme in my stash and layered they to the right of the photo. An old large brad out of my stash was also used in the centre of the camera to add a little sparkle.


The final touch was to add a stitched border around the outer edge of the Layout. 



Thanks for popping in to checkout my latest project. Don’t forget you can check out all the Luckyfindings foundation packs over at the shop.

Have an amazingly creative weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment