Tuesday 4 October 2022

Obligatory pumpkin carving by Tracey B

 He everyone 

welcome to another month and another fabulous mood sketch.



Paddy's partner Del has brought many wonderful experiences into our lives and as Halloween is her favourite time of year, it's full on in our house!


I started with my usual white cardstock background and added some torn 13@rts Grungy Walls and a little Heidi Swapp Honey & Spice (Harmony) patterned paper.

I added a little stenciling using Finnabair Oriental Wall stencil and Distress Ink (Rusty Hinge and Spiced Marmalade).

I also added some 49 & Market Spectrum Sherbert rubons (which did get lost on the patterned paper :(  

I inked some chipboard trees with Distress ink Walnut Stain and after coating with white gesso covered the chipboard alphas and pumpkin shaker with some Dina Wakley paint (Penny & Cheddar) and a little Art Alchemy wax (Firebird) as a highlight.

I filled my shaker with sequins, beads including Finnabair micro beads (Copper).

Here's some close ups




 TFL

happy crafting

cheers

Tracey



No comments:

Post a Comment