Tuesday 26 April 2022

So in love by Tracey B

 Hi everyone

This layout was inspired by the cute puppy on this month's mood sketch.

We have a new puppy in our household, officially called Willow but also known as Destructo & Hoover. (The last thing she chewed was a metal watering can which can hardly have been palatable!)

   I started with some white cad stock as a base then blended through a Vicki Boutin Color Study Bubbles stencil, some Distress ink in Cracked Pistachio, Twisted Citron and Kitsch Flamingo.

I added some Colour Blast paste (Punch) through another stencil and then some Radient Gel mixed with Impasto through an old Dots Fade stencil.   



I added a Dear Lizzy die cut phrase as my tile and then some embellishments from my stash including
chipboard frames, enamel dots and shapes, a flair, bow, pins, twine and an Ideaology Small Talk Occasions sticker.. 
 



Here's the finished layout



TFL
cheers
Tracey



  

No comments:

Post a Comment