Saturday 2 April 2022

Never lose hope created by Tracey Thorne

 Hello creative friends and welcome to the month of April and the new moodsketch. I wanted to use up some of my dylusions paints and these three worked perfectly within the moodboard parameters - Cherry Pie, London Blue & Fresh Lime.  I opened up the jars to find I was going to be creating with some very old dried out paint. Not one to be defeated this stuff was going to be put to good use. I added a little Atelier slow medium to it to help get it wet and pliable for use. It went on the page chunky & with a pallette knife I have smeared it down the page. The consistency was like a water colour crayon. It dried well using the heat tool.

 

 

I worked out photo placement and added a stitched frame to the page. The AALL & Create butterfly stencil and some Liquitex Super Heavy Gel was then applied. I have then chosen some pink minc foil and a gold foil sheet and applied this over the stencil before running it through the minc.

 


I created a photo stack of Vicki Boutin papers from the ColourStudy range to mount the photo on. I further embellished this area of the page with some large white punchinella , epoxy button, butterflies and black cotton. I have added some typed words and journalling to the page also. 

 

 

 

I finished the layout off with a title using some very old Making Memories chippie alphas.


I hope you all have a fabulously creative weekend 



No comments:

Post a Comment