Tuesday 5 April 2022

Pop by Tracey B

 Hi everyone,

Another month and another colourful moodsketch.



My background started with  a Vicki Boutin Bubbles stencil I had used with Barn Door Distress ink on another layout.   As I always do, instead of just cleaning off my stencil on a wet wipe or paper towel, I gave it a spritz with water and used it as a stamp.  

I then added some Light & Fluffy modelling paste through a brick stencil and a little Tattered Angels Chalkboard  Glimmer Mist (Inchworm). 



I gave my chipboard a coat of gesso and then added some Distress Spray stain (Picked Raspberry) and some Colour Blast spray (Caribbean) and gave it all a coat of Glossy Accents.


Using the Kaisercraft Pop stamp, stamped usng archival ink (Mermaid lagoon, Vivid Chartreuse and Vibrant Fushia) fussy cut some balloons


Finished off with some enamel dots and Enamel Accents (Blue Ribbon).

Here's the finished layout.






TFL

cheers

Tracey



1 comment: