Thursday 17 September 2020

She Is Drama - With Karyn Schultz!

 Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have an art journal page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!
 
 
This page is created in my Black Square Dylusions Journal. I start by creating a Distress Oxide background using a painting with plastic technique. I use Wilted Violet and Broken China Distress Oxides. Distress Oxides show up so well on a black background - I love the effect. 

Next I created custom texture pastes using a mix of Heidi Swapp ColorShine Teal and Amethyst mixed with whipped spackle. I added this through a stencil as a feature on my page.  
 
 
To finish my page I found this image on Pinterest and printed it out on photo paper. I added coloured gauze and white diecuts on two corners of the photo. I also added some Tim Holtz Idea-ol-ogy Small Talk Word Stickers and a Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic Buzz Word.

Here are some close-ups of my page. 
 




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs xx


2 comments: