Friday 13 September 2019

"May we be Strong....."

Hello Everyone,
I am back with a quick and easy Art Journal page in my 6x6 Dina Wakley Art Journal. 
Creating in this journal is so quick and the pages take a whole lot of punishment!
So without further ramblings here it is:

"May We Be Strong...."


I always Gesso my pages if I am using acrylic paint or inks and this is no exception, I threw a bit of paint around on this one but wanted it soft and subtle. I used Jane Davenport's paint colours in "I Love You Pink"  and "Minty Fresh" with a little Dina Wakley paint in "Sky". The stencil I used was by Carabelle Studio "Petals", though you can barely see it in the background.



I stamped the girl form Jane Davenport's stamp set "Poppy Girl" 3 times on tissue paper and added all three to the page once the background was dry using Gel Mat Medium so that the tissue disappears into the background.



Once the girls were dry it was just a matter of adding a little colour and details with more acrylic paint.
Add random stamping with an old typewriter print stamp from my stash, 
then shadows with a Stabilo All Pencil and water. 
At the last minute I thought it was missing something so added more stamp details using an Inkadinkado Stamp "Branches" and splashed around some Gold Marabu Art Spray.
Once I found a title from an old Dina Wakley Stamp set I was done!


Items Used:
Acrylic paint: "Sky"

And that is it from me, hoping I inspired you to get creating this weekend!
Until next time stay Creative!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment