Saturday 21 September 2019

Best ever

Welcome to another fabulous Saturday everyone and I hope my layout will help you be inspired to grab your 12x12 stencils and fill a page with texture. I have used the moodboard as inspiration for the colour palette and just love these colours for scrapping summery photos. 


I started the page using 12x12 white cardstock and used Liquitex Light Modelling paste through my stencil. Once it was dry I used Distress oxide to colour the paste and rubbed off the excess with a wipe. I then used my ALLS pencil and went around the indentations of the stencil. I have also used the ALLs pencil and a little water around the outer edge of the layout. Before adhering the photo I layered a timber veneer chain circle under and some Dina Wakley Washi Tape. 

 

Once the photo was adhered I used some mini ric rac and some Cocoa Vanilla Hello sunshine woodies and Cocoa Vanilla Colour Me Happy enamel dots to help add a little more dimension.


A little stamping was added to the border using the Carabelle Studio stamps by Birgit Koopsen -scribbled leaves. They are just divine and would make amazing cards also. I have coloured every second one using Avery Elle watercolours in Mimosa and Fizz.


The title was added using Cocoa Vanilla Endless Summer wood veneer. 


I then added a little more orange to the border using the Avery Elle watercolours and Dylusions squeezed orange.


 I hope you all have a fantastic weekend full of colour and creativity.


No comments:

Post a Comment