Tuesday 10 September 2019

Water fight delight

Hi everyone
I just love it when family gets together AND all the kids are colour coordinated!   
It's as if they knew I was a scrapper.
This photo was taken years ago before we had water restrictions and perfect for this month's mood board.   It includes my brother's granddaughter, my niece and son (with a glimpse of my nephew in the background).   


I started with some white card stock and sponged some Heidi Swapp Magic Medium through Dina Wakley's Wheels stencil to act as a resist. I then sprayed on a couple of Lindy's Stamp Gang mists and wiped them over the page with a wet wipe.   When dry I added some Snow White Colour Blast paste through the Dark Room Door Polka dots stencil.  

I used a combination of Pink Paislee and WE R Memory Keepers Best Friend and Young Love patterned paper to mat my photo.

I fussy cut a Hambly Screen Print and used it as a layer under my Joy Parade Puffy Sticker title .
I then finished off with some Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss stickers, some Michelle Grant Pebble Rocks, some beads and other bits from my stash. 

Hope you get a chance to have a go at this month's mood board and have fun.
Take care
cheers
Tracey 

No comments:

Post a Comment