Tuesday 3 September 2019

This is what family looks like

Hi everyone
Back with my first post for the month, inspired by this month's mood board.



I started with some old patterned paper from my stash which  I added the waste from some punched circles I had used for another LO just to add a little subtle texture.   I lightly covered the lot with gesso using an old credit card.   I then used a baby wipe to take some of the gesso off and lighten some areas.
I then used some gelatos (Cotton Candy & Orange Soda), smooshed onto my messy mat , spritzed with water and added to my background with a brush and some Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst spray.


I added some stamping using a Colour Blast stamp and the some Colour Blast paste in Deep Water using a Darkroom Door Stencil.   I coated a few Darkroom Door chipboard pieces with gesso, then Dina Wakley Acrylic paint in Turquoise and rubbed on a little Nuvo Embellishment Mousse with my finger to highlight it in places.   I used Dylusions Squeezed Orange spray to colour some gauze.


I matted my photo with some We R Memory Keepers patterned paper from the Crush collection and then assembled my layers using some plaster tape, washi tape, Hambly Screen Prints and ephemera from the Cocoa Vanilla Happiness Is collection, Nuvo Crystal drops and finishing off with my title with a sticker from the Tim Holtz Small Talk pad. 

Hope you've been inspired and give the challenge a go this month.

'til next time 
cheers
Tracey

1 comment: