Saturday 10 February 2018

Escape the Ordinary - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!! 

It's Karyn here, and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made with lots of papers and embellishments from the Pink Fresh Studio "Escape the ordinary" collection - all available in the Scrapping Clearly Store


I started with a sheet of white cardstock and added strips of the Wander paper along 2 edges as shown. I then matted my photo over a white paper doily and added fabric die cuts and stitched hearts to embellish. 


In the top left corner I added a stitched heart and then used gold wood veneers to create the title. 


In the bottom left corner I added elements cut from the Search paper as well as more fabric die cuts and a stitched heart. Lastly I added some splatters of black and gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine across my page, a stamped date and hand written journalling. 


Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx






No comments:

Post a Comment