Sunday 18 February 2018

love and be happy

Happy Sunday Scrappingclearly followers.........

I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend and of course found some time too get creative. 

Over the past few weeks I have been loading some fabulous new papers from the Paper Arts range they are all just gorgeous and make for a quick and easy layout with gorgeous backgrounds and colours and the great news is I have lots more too load in the coming days.



Todays layout showcases the Artistry 3 paper.....


Now because the the paper is just so gorgeous I actually have not felt the need to add any extra layers using ink or paint or an type of medium which I would normally do.

Instead I started off by painting with acrylic paint random lengths of decorative paper tape, plumbers tape could also be used. Once dry I adhered the strips the middle section of the 12" layout this is were the main focal point of the layout is. I also stamped a decorative border with black ink to fill in the spaces and to create a border and more element.




I have adhered my chosen photo to black cardstock to create a border.

Those who have crafted with me know that I am addicted to Hambly Transparencies I just love that they are so easy to use, they give an awesome effect to your layout with cool patterns and colours and the transparency looks unreal. I used the Hambly feathers in black, I fussy cut 3 different feathers to place randomly underneath my photo.


Using surgical gauze I have sprayed with Bubblegum pink Dylusions Spray set aside to dry. This will give more dimension and add another element to the layout.



Using white cardstock I have stamped a heart for an extra embelishment and I have used a Heidi Swapp Chipboard heart embellishment .



To finish the layout I have used gold glitter and black foam thicker to create a title 



"LOVE AND BE HAPPY"

Last but not least I have journal my layout using a black Fude Ball pen.

I do hope you have enjoyed my layout today and I hope you take a look at the gorgeous range of PAPER ARTS PAPERS now available online here @ scrappingclearly




1 comment: