Tuesday 24 October 2017

You had us at WOOF - by Chloe

Hello there!  Has anyone had some time to create with the challenges we have this month?

I just loved the sketch and got started on it right away!


I loved the idea of a busy patterned background so I incorporated that in my page...


I've used papers from the gorgeous Pebbles DIY Home collection ... the wood grain effect being perfect for my photos :)


I added some Gelatos to the background for a hint of colour ... I'm not great at big messy mixed media backgrounds!


I mixed and matched ranges too - using some Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock embellies for a masculine feel. 
They matched perfectly!

Other products used:

2 comments:

  1. I love this Chloe, that banner is a great touch on that background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great page Chloe - great take on the sketch!! love the gold sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete