Sunday 29 October 2017

WK13 2017 - with Melinda Sweetman

Hey ScrappingClearly fans, it's Melinda here with you today sharing my latest DT make!

Today's post is a relatively short and sweet Project Life share!
I've used the My Mind's Eye On Trend 2 collection and kept it fairly simple and calling it done!
(Product links at bottom of post)

Here is my title card for the week


Like I said, pretty simple but I'm really happy with how this spread came together. Everything is from the MME collection except the "WEEK 13" alphas which came from my stash.

Here is the left hand side


And the right hand side


And here are a couple of close up's of some of the cards.



I've used one of the 12x12 papers in my WRMK typewriter for all of the journalling and just trimmed it down into strips as a lot of my words would get lost on a quiet a few of those cards. Also, I wasn't convinced that I could write too successfully over the top of the gold foiling!

The blue foiled card was actually one of the 6x4 cards on the cut apart sheet and REALLY wanted to use it so I trimmed it down and it fit beautifully!

I had fun with all those brads - not something I use a lot of but they look really good!

I hope that I have inspired you to get some stories told and into an album, no matter what kind of supplies you have or "how" you scrapbook. I am struggling to keep up with my project life but happy that I am getting my stories told and in the album!

Until next time, happy scrapping!


Melinda

Products used:

MME - On Trend 2 - 12x12 Paper Elegant
MME - On Trend 2 - 12x12 Gala
MME - On Trend 2 - 12x12 Minted
MME - On Trend 2 - 12x12 Little Things
MME - On Trend 2 - Cardstock Stickers
MME - On Trend 2 - Decorative Brads
Pebbles - Spring Fling - Ephemera




1 comment:

  1. Great idea to use that patterned paper for your typing, I love the subtle complexity it gives your journal cards.

    ReplyDelete