Monday 23 October 2017

Beautiful Bella Blvd - Bright and Brave collection

Hello Scrapping Clearly readers.
Leonie Neal-Dawson dropping by today to share 
a page using the Bright and Brave Bella Blvd collection kit from the Illustrated Faith line. 
This range is on special in the Scrapping Clearly shop so if lovely bright colours appeal to you head over to the shop for a bargain. 

Last weekend my youngest had her Confirmation day so this collection has been perfect for me to scrap this religious occasion.
Naturally I took loads of Photos and my daughter was so excited 
to be celebrating this special event she happily complied.

The photo I scrapped today is perhaps my favourite from the whole day.  
It's just her to a T, she has an endearing quality of always managing to close her eyes when I take pictures and combined with her sweet smile it's just adorable (but I'm her mum and am of course completely biased).

(apologies for the reflections those transparencies are extremely hard to photograph) 

I've used a Hambly screen print with a yellow design overlaid on a turquoise patterned paper from the Collection kit.  I thought about cutting the screen print up and using the individual frames  but I just loved the yellow and Teal combo and couldn't get past it's simplistic loveliness. 
I cut the typewriter elements from another of the patterned papers and placed them under the screen print and then my photo, patterned paper matting and embellishments were adhered over the top of the screen print. 









sbc_bla-1384_0

sbc_bla-1380_0

hambly_-frame-wallpaper---yellow-overlay----12-x-12_1

Thanks for stopping by today happy crafting to you. 
Leonie Neal-Dawson



3 comments:

  1. I love that you put typewriters in the Hambly frames, super page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so bright and cheery!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the fun bright colours on this layout and how you have used the transparency :)

    ReplyDelete