Thursday 16 February 2017

Typing Again, Yay!

 Hello Arty Peeps!
Welcome to the Scrapping Clearly blog.

I have a fun and easy page for you today using Kaisercraft 'Boho Dreams' patterned papers and stickers. Such a novelty for me as I rarely use patterned papers but this range is just so pretty and versatile and was perfect for the February Mood Board challenge.

This piece of paper is my background, then I misted this piece with Dylusions and cut it out, adding a couple of feather stickers to fill out the bottom of the dream catcher. I typed my journalling on a WeRMK journalling card, added a foam title and arrow from this thickers pack, and cut a subtitle from this piece of paper.
I coloured these puffy stickers black with an alcohol marker, added some zig-zag stitching and a cut-apart arrow border sticker to the bottom of my page. Then I embellished with a flower (these are currently on special!), a paperclip (these too!), and a gold enamel dot.

Here's the Mood Board, upload your entry here.

I hope you come and play with us!
Thanks for dropping by,




No comments:

Post a Comment