Tuesday 28 February 2017

Mr 17 by Lauren Hender

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for checking in with the Scrapping Clearly blog.

Today I am sharing a layout highlighting the beautiful Teresa Collins range 'Something Wonderful'.

I love the versatility of this range. It is perfect for both scrapping our boys and girls and with great accessories to match.


My Mr 17.
I am so proud of the young man my step son has become. I hope that his life is full of joy and happiness. I hope that life with throw struggles at him that he can cope with and rebound well from. I hope that he falls madly in love and has children that adore him (not too many though lol)


This layout is a simple laying layout. Nothing too fancy going on. Sometimes I think not to much is needed to make a fabulous layout and I am struggling with space in my albums so I am trying hard to reduce the bulk on my layouts. lol


There are a couple of splashes of pink paislee, crate paper and Kaiser craft also..
Crate paper was the 'loved' , Pink Paislee is the little flower and the '&'. Kaiser Craft was the 'Young, wild and free' phrase.


So lets go shopping:

Click HERE to shop the Teresa Collins Something Wonderful Collection..


Thanks again for stopping by the blog. I hope my layout has inspired you to scrap your teenage boys with this stunning collection.

Lauren xo

No comments:

Post a Comment