Sunday 19 June 2016

Project Life spread by Tania!

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a lovely weekend! We've got the V8 Super cars on here in Darwin, so might go and check them out today! 
I have a Project Life style page for you this time, using the very sweet HAPPY PLACE collection from American Crafts and Dear Lizzy. I looove this collection!!! All the watermelons and pineapples, flamingoes and birds, so cute!!!!


I'm still a relative newcomer to Project Life, I have recorded some holidays using this form of scrapping, but haven't used it in the form of a scrap your year type album. I don't think I could cope with the pressure. I do however, think it's a fabulous way of recording holidays or special events where you have alot of photos. When I saw this paper, I knew that it was perfect for this style. the Top Notch paper had the 4x6" and 3x4" cards ready to be cut. I used nearly all of them for this spread.


To compliment my page, I used some of the butterflies and embellishments from the Maggie Holmes BLOOM range, including one of those cute little Maggie Holmes BLOOM rubber shapes and some of the washi from the Maggie Holmes BLOOM washi tape sticker book! There's also a cute little heart from the Dear Lizzy HAPPY PLACE glitter stickers! My title consists of some Heidi Swapp alphas and a die cut word, plus the shiny Gold foil Thickers.



In my kit there was a gorgeous  Dear Lizzy HAPPY PLACE small stamp set, which I have used for the little sunglass & camera embellishments. They looked a little plain on white cardstock, so I just gave them a little watercolour with Distress Inks and a water brush to mimic the watercolour look of the hand-cut butterflies.



I used the sweet Dear Lizzy HAPPY PLACE specialty paper/acetate to make a little transparent pocket for some Studio Calico SEQUINS. I just put a few drops of Glossy Accents along the top to seal the pocket and keep those sequins inside!!!


So there it is! I love how quickly and easily these pages came together, and I still have plenty of gorgeous papers left to play with in my kit! See you next time with some more scrappy inspiration!!

2 comments:

  1. So bright and fun, loving your details and the shaker pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Beautiful PL pages :)

    ReplyDelete