Wednesday 8 June 2016

#LOVE - by Lauren Hender


Hi Everyone!

Sharing a layout today I created with the beautiful Pink Paislee C'est La Vie range. This entire range is currently available for purchase in our Scrapping Clearly store.

Click HERE to go straight to the range.

How fabulous is this paper.
When I saw it I knew I wanted to add some water colour and make a kind of graffiti feel.
This can be a bit nerve racking especially when your not fond of your hand writing but my advice is to have a go and if your really worried just buy two pieces of the paper and you always know you have a back up.

The gold paper clips are beautiful and have snuck into my work bag so I can enjoy them at work each day.


The bold black alphabet letters are fabulous. They provide a great impact on your projects which look modern edgy and cool. I love them.

And as always the Pink Paislee puffy stickers are super cute. Its always good to have a little dimension and texture on your page.  

I hope my layout has inspired you to be a little brave and add a little 'graffiti' to your next layout.

Lauren xoxo

2 comments: