Thursday 16 June 2016

Hello Today - by Lauren Hender

Hi Everyone!! 

I'm excited to share with you today this layout I created using the amazing Heidi Swapp Minc Screens and Reactive Paste. 

To be honest with you I had some doubts.. I don't know why Heidi's products are always fabulous but I truly wondered how well the minc foil would react with the paste when there was no toner to be seen. Well to my surprise and excitement it worked perfectly! Yay! 

To all who are reading this post that don't yet have a minc machine I am sad for you but I suggest start sweet talking the hubby or put your penny's aside as I believe shortly Scrapping Clearly may have a sale where you will want that minc and all its accessories in your cart! Yep you will ... Promise. 


Other than Heidi Swapp products I've used some pink paislee puffy stickers and some water colour paints to create the effect in the background. 




I struggled to find the right light to photograph the foil to give its true effect but trust me it shines. 


As you can see I have alot more flowers on my layout then on the screen itself. The way I achieved this result was to dry off the paste after each impression so I could overlay the screen on its self and keep applying more paste. Underneath the photo is an big flowery but sparkly foiled mess from the layers. It looked fabulous! 


Hope you are inspired to have some minc screen fun. 

Lauren xo







2 comments:

  1. Such a very pretty page Lauren, one day I would love to own a Minc, but should get more use out of my Silhouette before I take on another machine!!! Love all your background work!

    ReplyDelete