Sunday 26 June 2016

Another Book of Me layout

Good morning everyone, well Winter  has certainly hit in Victoria - 3 degrees this morning !!

Today I have another layout that will go into my Book of Me Album.  I tried something different on this Layout - a beautiful stencil and paint mixed with Faber Castell Glass Glitter Gel - (you will be seeing more examples using this amazing product in the near future.

I used this gorgeous stencil from Crafters Workshop http://www.scrappingclearly.com.au/shop/group/the-crafters-workshop-12-x-12-templates-circles-in-lines/ and through the stencil I used Liquitex  Heavy Body Acrylic Titanium White mixed with Liquitex Heavy Body Acrylic Magenta, I mixed these two paints with Faber Castell Glass Glitter Gel 
- Oh if you have not tried this amazing Glitter Gel - do yourself a favour - it's so versatile and the effects are amazing - love the texture!  I also used some beautiful Heidi Swapp embellies - the "me" and the "happy" are from her  Believe Christmas Ephemera pack. I love how they team so well with this layout.

I also used my trusty typewriter, and White Marshmellow 250GSM cardstock and Bazzil Black Raven cardstock  which has proved to be so popular it is out of stock but will be restocked very soon.  I have also used my favourite Pilot Permaball Black pen  - if you haven't tried them, do try as they are amazing for mixed media, canvasses no smudging!
I coloured the muslin with Dylusions BubbleGum Pink and also used white muslin, by colouring white muslin you can match your colour scheme of your layout - and it dries easily.
























Thanks for visiting our blog, I look forward to seeing some more of your "Book of Me" pages - if you upload them to our Community Page on FB - there will be a random draw from my stash for the first 3 pages up by 1st July!

Happy ScrappingClearly!

Love
Marellexx

4 comments: