Wednesday 24 June 2015

Valerie's take on June moodboard...

Hello scrappers !

Valerie here to show you today how I played with the Scrapping Clearly June moodboard :


Gorgeous colors and great designs ! I think those are my favorite colors... oh and feathers ! Look what I did...


You can find a Heidi Swapp paper for the background, 3 sheets of Color Magic resist pattern papers by Heidi Swapp, some mists by Tattered Angels (find your favorites here), some paper doilies, feathers dies, and Say-it-in-crystal centers (Prima Marketing), some beads and fibers...
I created the center doilie with a Lucky8 punch (We R Memory Keepers) and other small punches.


By uploading your project on the Scrapping Clearly blog, you could win an Heidi Swapp mini Memory files album !


So grab your stash and play with us !

No comments:

Post a Comment