Monday 1 June 2015

1ST JUNE - INTRODUCING OUR NEW DESIGNERS!!!! SO EXCITING!!

Good Morning Crafters!

I would like to introduce you to our two new Designers who have joined the fabulous team here at the amazing Scrappingclearly family!!


Introducing…………our first new Designer!




Chloe Nielsen

Hello everyone!  I'm from a little country town in Queensland and I am a wife and Mum to 2 gorgeous children: a 8 year old and a 5 year old - who are the stars of my scrapping (of course!).  I began scrapping with my wedding photos nearly 11 years ago (time flies when you are having fun!).  I describe my scrapping style as mostly clean with clusters.

  I am super excited to be joining the Scrappingclearly DT and I am honoured to be creating along side this talented team.

Blog:  http://chloescreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/



Our second new Designer … introducing


Michelle Kim


I am solo mum to 5 gorgeous children aged 7-15 years and one ratbag dog, whom I adore. Parenting is both the most wonderful and most frustrating job I have ever known, but it is definitely the reason I was put on the planet!

I love documenting all aspects of our lives, with the hope that my kids will be able to look back at the little things when they are older. I have been scrapbooking for 6 years and while my style has evolved with time, I am constantly striving to learn new techniques and push myself past my limitations. I guess at the moment I would class my style as a kind of eclectic/boho/whimsy style! I enjoy taking photos, sharing stories, and thrive when it comes to learning new things.




No comments:

Post a Comment