Tuesday 16 June 2015

Shine bright


Hi Michelle here for the awesome June moodboard sketch for Scrapping Clearly. Let me tell you I loved this moodboard and couldn't wait to create using this as my inspiration. The only thing is with these beautiful colours and design my mind goes all over the place thinking of all the ideas I could do. 




I had to tell myself to focus and go with my first idea which was using white embossing powder with my older favourite doily stamps from My Mind's Eye. When I added the Dylusions inks from Ranger. I was really happy with the results with the resist.



This paper range from Pink Paislee was perfect for this month's challenge. I love these cards and are also would be great for Project Life. 

         BellaRouge – Cards


BellaRouge – Chipboard Stickers





Dylusions Spray Bubble Gum Pink


Don't forget to check out the MOOD BOARDand  Sketch , and our Competition great prizes up for grabs, just follow the links, got to be in it to win it!! 


Can't wait to see what you create with the awesome sketch and moodboard this month and there are some great prizes to win. Have a great day. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment