Monday 29 June 2015

Grateful


Hello everyone! Don't you just love it how your scrapping mojo happens when you have a new range to create with. I am here to share my second layout using the Teresa Collins range Urban Market. I love the way I could use naturals here in the different tones and how different the three layouts I have completed so far are. There are plans for a few more layouts using this range.



The Urban market sequins pack is gorgeous and very generous! The large size of the sequins worked perfectly as a feature banner along with the decorative stickers. I used some natural burlap fabric under the chipboard,cotton lawn lace and crochet doily to add texture. Here is a close up of the banner.
Have a lovely creative day and good luck to all those who have entered the challenges for June.
Michelle xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment