Saturday 6 June 2015

June sketch sample by Chloe

Hello everyone!  It's Chloe here and I'm beyond excited to be on this awesome team and help promote all things Scrappingclearly! 

Have you seen this month's sketch yet?  Here it is:


I was lucky enough to get the stunning Pink Paislee Bella Rouge range in my DT kit and it was perfect for this page!  I'm a bit of a fan of pink and I just love how the black makes it all POP.


The  Bella Rouge Sequin Butterflies are one of my favourite embellishments - they are just so gorgeous and perfect, I think I'll have to buy myself a few more packets ;)
 

And of course, I'm just loving sequins for that must have bling!


Other items used on this page:
Bella Rouge Ephemera
Bella Rouge Puffy Glitter Stickers
Bella Rouge Washi Tapes
Studio Calico Lemon Lush Chipboard Heart Stickers
Heidi Swapp Memory Planner LOVE THIS stamp

Hope you can play along with our challenges this month!  The prize for the June Sketch is a packet of the Studio Calico Wood Veneer hearts and arrows and a packet of gorgeous Gold Studio Calico Geotags!


Don't forget to check out the MOOD BOARD and the  OTHER COMPETITION we have going too ;) ;) ... great prizes up for grabs!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment