Tuesday 30 May 2017

May sketch, LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE layout by Tania

Hello again lovely bloggers!! For this post, I'm sharing my take on this month's sketch by the fabulous, Peg! I really loved this sketch and found it so easy to put my page together using it for inspiration. I really just did grab my papers and cut, without too much thought process, which sometimes is all we have time to do. Gotta love a sketch!




I am once again using the Teresa Collins, Something Wonderful Range. This kit collection has produced so many projects for me, and honestly, I still have so  much left!!



The backing paper, from both the 12 x 12" stack and 6x6" stack, washi tape, stickers and chipboard buttons, are all from the range. I also added a tiny bit of colour on my background page with some Vicki Boutin Art Crayons. I did this by colouring onto my craft sheet, and using a wet sponge, dabbed it through a stencil to create some subtle splats.



Hope you like my page and you have a couple more days left to play, hope you find the time!!!
Tania


No comments:

Post a Comment